BodyTalk is a revolutionary form of alternative healthcare. It encompasses: kinesiology, yoga and psychology, as well as Western Medicine, Traditional Chinese Medicine and Ayurvedic principles.
“It is based upon the principles of energy and is a practice that aims to integrate the body’s natural abilities to help reach physical, emotional and spiritual health.” (www.naturaltherapypages.co.uk).
“BodyTalk is one of the fastest growing natural healthcare systems in the world, taught in over 40 countries and now with over 80 practitioners in the UK. BodyTalk is an astonishingly simple and effective holistic therapy that allows the body’s energy systems to be re-synchronised so they can operate as nature intended. Each system, cell and atom is in constant communication with each other at all times. Through exposure to the stresses of day-to-day life, however, these lines of communication can become compromised or disconnected, which then leads to a decline in physical, emotional and/or mental well-being. Reconnecting these lines of communication enables the body’s internal mechanisms to function at optimal levels, thus repairing and preventing disease while rapidly accelerating the healing process. In this way, BodyTalk stimulates the body’s innate ability to balance and heal itself on all levels.” (www.bodytalksystem.com)
“BodyTalk is a simple and effective holistic therapy that allows your body’s energy systems to be re-synchronized so they can operate as nature intended”
Dr. John Veltheim
Founder of BodyTalk System
Sessions range between 10 – 60 mins. The body’s innate wisdom generally indicates how much time is required for the body/mind to focus in that one particular session. Bodytalk is an accumulative process. Every circuit of energy that is supported to help correct itself in a session builds on the one before. This means you will continue to enjoy the process long after you have left the session which again helps to support improved states of mental, spiritual and physical health.
Bodytalk may be helpful with:
- Headaches, Migraines
- Back, Neck, Joint pain, Arthritis & stiffness * Fibromyalgia, Chronic fatigue
- Chronic viral, bacterial, parasitic and fungal infections
- Food, chemical, environmental allergies
- Digestive disorders & IBS
- Constipation, Bladder problems (bed-wetting)
- Hormonal disorders, Period pain and P.M.T
- Abnormal Blood sugar levels, Food cravings * Fears, phobias
- Emotional trauma, Addictions, Eating disorders
- Children’s disorders such as Hyperactivity, Sleep problems, Learning disabilities
- Dyslexia and Behavioural problems